miércoles, 8 de mayo de 2013

Larry Ochs - Don Robinson dúo

"Jazz is not to be sliced into bites by mass marketing geniuses who assume we are mindless cattle" Paul Kreibich 

Larry Ochs_Don Robinson

"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music"Aldous Huxley 

Don Robinson

"Let your life be your music & let your music be your life" Kevin Eubanks 

Larry Ochs

"This will be our reply to violence: make music more intensely, more beautifully, and more devotedly than ever before" Leonard Bernstein 

Don Robinson

"I am attracted to Jazz music for the idea of being in the moment & communicating to people spontaneously" Ellen Johnson 

Larry Ochs

"I hate straight singing. I have to change a tune to my own way of doing it. That's all I know" Billie Holliday 

Don Robinson

"My philosophy is to have a really good time & never to let anything stop me from doing what I want to do" Michel Petrucciani 

Larry Ochs

"I couldn't wait for success, so I went ahead without it" R.I.P. Jonathan Winters 

partitura de Larry Ochs


Larry Ochs - Don Robinson dúo
Larry Ochs_saxos
Don Robinson_batería
Cova del Drac, Barcelona, 02.05.13


2 comentarios:

  1. Fotos maques i interesants. Hi ha alguna foto molt bona.
    Salutacions.

    ResponderEliminar

Gracias por tu comentario! Es un placer saber de ti!