martes, 19 de noviembre de 2013

Christian McBride Trio

"Certain musicians arrived on the scene who were just complete. Paul Chambers would one of them. Tony Williams would be one. They had everything already in place, and they were innovative. Maybe I was too busy being fragmented to develop that. There's a positive side to playing in many genres, which I like to do. But to play my own devil's advocate, maybe it took away my ability to focus on one particular way or style. In any case, that's who I was, and still am."

Eddie Gomez, NYC 2012


Christian McBride

Christian McBride

Ulysses Owens

Christian Sands

Christian McBride

Christian McBride Trio

Christian McBride

Christian McBride+Ulysses Owens

Ulysses Owens


Christian McBride Trio

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por tu comentario! Es un placer saber de ti!